SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All parcels shipped are accompanied with a tracking number from the courier company used.
- Shipping rates are as follows:
- Free delivery for orders to Singapore (3 to 5 working days) for purchases above SGD80, otherwise, a flat fee if SGD3.99 is charged.
- Free delivery to Malaysia (5 to 9 working days) for purchases above SGD80, otherwise, a flat fee of SGD3.99 is charged.
- Free delivery to Indonesia (5 to 9 working days) for purchases above SGD200, otherwise, a flat fee of SGD10 is charged.
- Free delivery (3 to 10 working days) for orders to the rest of the world for purchases above SGD200, otherwise, a flat fee of SGD30 is charged. Additional duties and taxes are to be borne by customer.
- Gentle note that there may be delays in shipping due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Return items must be in their original packaging and condition - unwashed, unworn and with labels and tags intact.
- Items bought on sale/ using promo codes are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- Please forward the order confirmation to us at email@example.com within 14 days of your delivery date and indicate the item for return and the reason for return. Upon email confirmation from us, mail the item within 14 days to the Singapore address provided via a trackable mailing method to ensure safe delivery of the items. We will check that the items are in their original packaging and condition before accepting the return.
- Please note that items returned after the 14 days period will not be entertained.
- Please note that returns without tracking number will not be entertained.
- Refunds are in the form of store vouchers equivalent to the original value of item(s) purchased, and have a validity of 3 months.
- Shipping and handling fees ($3.99) incurred on original purchase will not be refunded for each order. This includes orders for which shipping and handling fees were subsidised prior.
- Items purchased using store credits cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Variations in item's colour due to different lighting conditions are not considered as defects.
- Variations in item's placement of prints are not considered as defects.